Toyota LandCruiser: World tracker 1.0
This motorhome was built for a young Doctor to travel through Africa, Europe, Asia and America to achieve his lifelong dream.
- Vehicle Overview
- Features & Options
- Technical Specifications
- General Information
- Vehicle Location
This motorhome was built for a young Doctor to travel through Africa, Europe, Asia and America to achieve his lifelong dream. Him and his brother approached our company to design the perfect motorhome for his lifelong dream.
This model was designed with exact precision and modern/simple design. With the layout and design the vehicle can go for KMs with minimum wear and tear.
It sleeps two in the luton and has a simple kitchen with two stove tops, sink and overhead storage. The bottom table converts into another bed. As mentioned, this layout is designed for long term travel. Thus, the we have created many storage compartments for practicality.
We use gas and solar panels. This helps travel long distances without having to “reload”.
The bathroom is simple with a toilet and shower. We made sure to have just the right amount of space for someone of any body type.
The entertainment in this model is simple. We installed a TV with a DVD plyer and radio. The purpose was to enjoy the outdoors and have a simple escape during rainy days.
We are proud of this model and have had feedback that his trip was a huge success.
Feel free to contact us for more information or pictures.
We have serviced this vehicle in May 2020 and it is still running smoothly with 245 000 km on the clock.
- 1 x DVD player
- Flat screen TV
- GAS SYSTEM
- Roadworthy, Weigh bridge, Dataplate and Certificates
- Solar Panel
- 1 High impact resistant, corrosion free GRP sandwich body shell ???
- Length approx.. ??? mm (inside)
- Width approx.. ??? mm (inside)
- Height approx.. ??? mm (inside)
DOORS AND EXTERIOR LOCKER DOORS IN BODY SHELL ???
- All doors and exterior locker doors come with aluminium Hinges and security locks
- 1 main door
- 1 exterior locker door on RH side (to access rear bed)
- 1 exterior locker door on LH side (to access rear bed)
WINDOWS IN GRP body shell ???
Seitz windows with integrated Mossi-netting and blinds – ???
- DINING AREA
1 RH window (900 mm x 500 mm)
1 LH window (900 mm x 500 mm)
1 top sliding window (350 mm x 500 mm)
1 window on RH side (900 mm x 500 mm)
1 window on LH side (900 mm x 500 mm)
WATER SYSTEM ???
- 1 GRP fresh water tank (approx..140 l)
Inclusive drain tap
- 1 12 Volt flowjet waterpump
- 1 GRP grey water tank (90 l)
Inclusive drain tap
GAS SYSTEM ???
- 1 x 2.0 kg gas bottle incl gas bottle holder
- 1 x 2.0 kg spare gas bottle
- 1 x 28 mbar gas regulator
- 1 control panel for Reading of:
Fresh water capacity
- Circuit breaker for:
- 1 battery main switch
- 12 Volt internal light points in kitchen, dining area, bedroom and bathroom
- 1 x 12 Volt exterior light incl switch
- 1 x 220 Volt exterior caravan main socket
- 1 x 220 Volt interior double standard household outlet in kitchen
- 1 x 220 Volt standard exterior triple household outlet fitted on RH side of main entrance door in GRP body shell
- All furniture manufactured from our imported superlight poplar Ply – maple veneered and varnished in satin.
- All doors in our famous Schroeder Motorhomes bevel edging finish.
- All doors and drawers fitted with push button locks in polish chrome finish.
INTERIOR LAYOUT ???
- DINING AREA:
2 benches approx.. 610 mm x 810 mm each on RH side with 100 mm high density foam mattress
1 overhead locker on RH side with 3 doors above benches
1 drawer unit on LH side with 3 drawers and 1 cupboard with 1 door and further 3 drawers
1 two-flame-gas burner-stove-single sink combination unit with glass lid fitted in Surinno kitchen worktop (crockery to be supplied by the customer)
1 hot and cold water tap fitted in kitchen worktop
1 overhead locker unit with 3 doors
1 cupboard on LH side to house fridge freezer and microwave on top of it
- REAR BEDROOM:
1 fixed bed approx.. 1500 mm x 2100 mm with 100 mm thick sandwich foam
Mattress with storage space underneath (outside lockers on LH and RH side)
1 hanging wardrobe with 1 door and 1 hanger rail at the LH side next fridge with sideboard with 1 drawer and 2 doors and 1 shelf.
1 cupboard under hand wash basin with 1 door and 1 shelf
1 overhead locker with 2 doors and shelves positioned above toilet
1 mirror fitted on bathroom door inside
1 GRP shower tray
1 GRP hand basin oval in white
1 hot and cold water tap in chrome finish fitted in bathroom to supply hand wash basin
1 Thetford freshwater cassette toilet with holding tank
1 standard shower curtain
- (toilet roll holder, soap dispenser, towel holder, tooth brush holder to be supplied by the customer or charged separately)
INTERIOR FINISHES ???
1 standard Novilon carpet
Painted in white
Painted in white
covered with standard fabric
- Overhead lockers in small luton section in Front cab
- Extension of existing mirrors by about 200 – 300 mm
- Swivel base at the driver and passenger seat including changes to seat box
- Changes to hand brake
- Hotwater geyser including installation
- Adjustable table leg
- Installation of a multi-plug in kitchen worktop
- Relays for starter battery (when your front battery is flat)
- Manual single step at entrance incl installation
- Coolmatic fridge/freezer 190 l incl installation
- Spray-painting fridge in silver
- 2 x 12 Volt roof fan in kitchen
- 1 x smaller 12 Volt roof fan in bathroom
- 4.0 m Fiamma awning including fitting
- Microwave incl fitting
- Rear view camera incl fitting
- Radio with big display with CD, DVD, GPS including 2 speaker to be able to use with the rear view camera
- Supply and installation of 2 further interior speakers at rear
- 4 x 12 V 100 AH deep cycle batteries incl fitting in the battery Compartment
- Manufacturing battery compartment
- Caravan lead (power extension cord, not retractable)
- Supply and fit 2000 kwh Inverter
- Battery charger
- Flat screen TV incl TV cable
- 1 x DSTV decoder installed
- 1 x DVD player incl USB port to be connected to rear TV
- Installation of TV and DVD player incl special bracket for the TV
- SAT Dish Orbiter 80 cm Platinum automatic with single LNB Including installation
- SAT dish remote control
- 2 x fire extinguishers incl brackets and fitting
- Aircon underfloor mounted for motorhome body Including installation
Roadworthy, Weigh bridge, Dataplate and Certificates