Mercedes-Benz Sprinter: Overview 360°
This luxury motorhome for sale is the definition of what overland travel in luxury means. Spacious and sleek, this is the best rv for sale in South Africa
- Vehicle Overview
- Features & Options
- Technical Specifications
- General Information
- Vehicle Location
Mercedes-Benz Sprinter: Overview 360°
This model was built for a client who enjoy nature and has one dream to explore Southern Africa. He wants to place his motorhome into the most absurd places around the South African big 5. He asked us to build in cameras, which allow him to have a 360° view around the whole motorhome. From his front smart radio or his TV above his bed he can view animals as they sneak up towards his home on wheels.
We fitted the motorhome with many extras that allow an easy travel feel and gives you a sense of home in the wild. We were able to provide our client with all his needs and are truly proud of this Overview 360 Schroeder motorhome.
- 12 Volt Roof Vent
- CCTV surveillance system
- Dining Area
- Electrical Step
- Flat screen TV
- Manual single step
- Novilon Carpet
- Overhead Lockers
- Relays for starter battery
- Roadworthy, Weigh bridge, Dataplate and Certificates
- Stove - 2 burner
- Water Filter
- Supply and install water filter on the LH side outside
- Connect with the existing water tanks
- Connect both water tanks
- Supply and installation of the CCTV surveillance system as follows:
1 x 8CH DVR Hybrid 4 in 1
6 x 2 MP AHD 4 in 1 DOME 3.6 mm lens
1 x 1 TB Seagate surveillance HDD
1 x Mill Spec RG59 Powax
12 BNC connector 3 piece crimpable
6 x DC cable male 25 cm
3 x Setup of DVR System. All Crimps, setup of remote view
Installation of all cabling and cameras
- Supply and Install Synerji 3 kVa/ 3 kW Inverter
- Removal and re-install of electrical with new LED strips along the roof and on the existing 12 V roof vent.
- Supply and install the control board.
- Install Relays for starter battery
- Installation of electrical step supplied by customer
- All furniture manufactured from Ply wood with grey color finish.
- All doors and drawers fitted with push button locks in polish chrome finish.
- KITCHEN / DINING AREA:
Remove existing cabinets on LH and RH side
Remove grey carpet on both sides and on roof
Remove existing flooring and supply and fit new grey Novilon flooring
Cover walls on LH and RH side as well the rear doors and roof with white vinyl
Cabinet with drawers and doors on RH side with a fold-up table to the side,
Cabinet house the existing porta potti on a drawer (set higher) as well as a new fridge (separately priced) and a microwave.
Overhead locker doors only on RH side at existing overhead lockers.
Kitchen cabinet on LH side with drawers and doors to house 2-burner stove-sink-combination with stainless steel water tap and glass lid as well as the existing fridge, with a fold-up table to the side. Cabinet slightly shorter than the existing one to leave more space at the side door entrance.
Overhead locker doors only on LH side at existing overhead lockers.
2-burner stove sink combination with glass lid fitted in kitchen worktop
Supply and installation of a microwave
Supply and installation of 220 l Dometic fridge 12 V
Manufacture cabinet and install bracket for existing TV to swivel
Removal and installation of new curtain rails and tie-backs with existing curtain
Splash rear panel at kitchen cabinet (small mosaic)
1 standard Novilon carpet
Manufacture and install a fold-out step to get into the bed
- Seal & Waterproof aircon and roof vent
- Re-align roof vent
- Remove existing awnings and roof racks at the side and rear
- Manufacture and install new aluminium roof rack
- Re-install the side awning
- Supply and install new awning catcher bracket
- Remove pop rivets at passenger door and rear doors and
- Close holes and repaint
- Grab handle in stainless steel installed
- Fix Diesel tank
Roadworthy, Weigh bridge, Dataplate and Certificates